Vodka Scallops With Seasoned Chipotle & Shallots
25 Minute Cook-time | Makes 2 Servings
lb Scallops, towel dried, seasoned with
- Salt and Pepper
Garlic Cloves, minced
tbsp Olive Oil
tbsp Fresh Parsley
tbsp Chipotle Chili Sauce
Scallion, thinly sliced
- Heat Olive Oil in a med-hot pan. Saute Shallots and Garlic until lightly browned, then add the Parsley.
- Move Shallots to the side of pan or remove from pan leaving as much of the Seasoned Oil in the pan.
- Place Scallops in pan and brown 3 minutes without moving until golden brown.
- Flip and cook 2-3 more minutes adding more Oil if necessary.
- Remove Scallops from pan and place on a serving dish.
- Deglaze pan with the Vodka (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan you use) scraping the solids from the pan (add back if you removed the shallots), add Chipotle Sauce and toss to heat.
- Pour the Shallot Sauce mixture over the Shallots and garnish with Scallions.
*Recipe courtesy of Rita~ via Food.com