The Peach and Pinot
The New Amsterdam Vodka and Barefoot Wine/Dark Horse Wine in this recipe was part of a charity promotion that took place in our South Carolina stores through Saturday, October 17th.
- 1½ parts New Amsterdam Peach Vodka
- ¾ parts lime juice
- ¾ parts Barefoot or Dark Horse Pinot Noir
- ¾ parts triple sec
- Bring the ingredients together with ice together and shake
- Strain into a martini glass (or glass of your choice)
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- Serve and Enjoy
To see how it's made click HERE.
Recipe Courtesy of NewAmsterdamSpirits.com