Pumking Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Can 16oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 12oz Can Sweetened and Condensed Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Heaping Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tblsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tblsp. Pumking Pumpkin Beer
- 3-4 Tblsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Ground Ginger
- 1 Deep Dish Frozen Pie Shell
- After gathering all your ingredients mix them all together with either a whisk or mechanical mixer on low until a creamy texture is achieved.
- Once creamy, pour the mixture into the thawed pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, or until center has thickened.
- Remove from oven
- Let cool for 1 hour before enjoying.
*Optional: Pair with whipped cream if desired
Recipe courtesy of Kayla Sowards