Back to Drink Recipes
- Fresh Mint (about 10 leaves)
- ½ of Lime cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp. of Granulated Sugar
- ½ oz. White Rum (we recommend Cruzan Light Rum)
- ½ cup of Club Soda
- In a sturdy glass, place mint leaves and one lime wedge.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add two more lime wedges and sugar, and muddle again.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice and pour in the rum.
- Fill the rest of the glass with club soda.
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaves.