Back to Drink Recipes
- 1 - 1.5 oz brandy, whiskey or rum (we prefer bourbon)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 cup hot tea
- 1 tea bag
- cloves (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Coat the bottom of a mug or glass of your choice with honey.
- Next, add the liquor and squeeze juice from the lemon quarter into glass.
- On the side, heat water in a tea kettle (or cup) and add the tea bag to make hot tea.
- Pour the steaming tea into the glass and stir.
- Last, spice with cloves and cinnamon (optional).