- 32 ounce bag Frozen meatballs
- 2 cups classic barbecue sauce
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add frozen meatballs to large crock pot.
- Combine all of sauce ingredients together in a bowl and then pour over meatballs.
- Add lid and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Turn to low or warm setting and serve.
* Recipe by Chris Nease, visit her site at celebrationsathomeblog.com