Bourbon Lottery 2019 - Myrtle Beach
The Lottery has Concluded. Congrats to the Winners!
This Lottery has Concluded. Congrats to the Winners!
*We released our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and Buffalo Trace Antique Collection through a lottery. This lottery was for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it was not a giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER
- The lottery entry box is on the liquor side of our Myrtle Beach store, located at 2850 N. Kings Hwy until Friday, Dec. 13th at 7pm.
- You may enter only ONCE at each Green's store location! Duplicate entries will be removed and will disqualify you from the drawing completely. YOU MAY NOT enter spouses, relatives, friends, etc. You may enter only once for yourself.
Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- We will be contacting winners on Saturday, Dec. 14th, starting at 11am until gone. Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- Winners are eligible for one bottle ONLY to purchase.
- YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE – we will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing. We will handle the drawing before store hours and will contact winners by phone only.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet!
- Winners must purchase their bottles by Saturday, Dec. 21st. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.