Bourbon Lottery 2018 - Greenville
The Bourbon Lottery has concluded. All winners have been contacted.
UPDATE: That's all folks! Our Bourbon Lottery has concluded. All winners have been contacted. Congrats to those who scored one of those elusive bottles.
** Information was updated on December, 10th. All changed information is in red font, please take note of the updated dates**
HOW TO ENTER
- We will release our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and Buffalo Trace Antique Collection through a lottery. This lottery is for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it is not a giveaway!
- An entry box will be placed on the liquor side of our Green’s store located at 445 Congaree Road. You may enter the drawing starting Monday, December 3rd until Saturday, December 8th by 7pm. Names will be drawn on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11th.
- You may enter only ONCE at this location! Duplicate entries will be removed, and will disqualify you from the drawing completely.
- Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- Winners are eligible for one bottle ONLY.
- We will make calls on TUESDAY, DEC. 11th. YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE – we will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing. We will handle the drawing before store hours and will contact winners by phone only.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- Bottles must be picked up by 12pm on Thursday, December 13th. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet!