Bourbon Lottery 2019 - Atlanta
Entry Box Out Dec. 5th - Dec. 8th
We will release our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and Buffalo Trace Antique Collection through a lottery. This lottery is for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it is not a giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER - An entry box will be set up at both our Atlanta locations. Each store will have a separate entry box and will draw winners separately.
- You may enter only ONCE at each location! Duplicate entries will be removed and will disqualify you from the drawing completely.
- You may enter the drawing starting Thursday, December 5th until Sunday, December 8th by 8pm.
- Names will be drawn on Monday, December 9th; We will begin making calls to winners starting at 10am. If you plan on entering the lottery, please follow us on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) as we will make a post after all winners have been contacted.
- TO ENTER YOU MUST CLEARLY PRINT YOUR FIRST & LAST NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER ON THE ENTRY FORM.
- Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- Winners are eligible for one bottle ONLY.
- We will make calls on, Monday December 9th. YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE – we will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls. Each store will call winners separately.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing. We will handle the drawing before store hours and will contact winners by phone only.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- Bottles must be picked up by 11pm on Tuesday, December 10th. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet!