2020 Bourbon Lottery - Atlanta
*The Lottery has Concluded*
This year's Bourbon Lottery has concluded. All winners from our Ponce and Buford locations have been contacted. Congratulations to the winners and remember if you were called you must pick up your bottle by 8pm tomorrow, Dec 7th.
We will release our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and other rare spirits through a lottery. This lottery is for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it is not a giveaway! Entry and purchase are in-store only
HOW TO ENTER
- You may enter the drawing starting Monday, November 30th until Thursday, December 3rd by 8pm. Names will be drawn on Monday, December 7th.
- An entry box will be set up at both our Atlanta locations. Each store will have a separate entry box and will draw winners separately.
- You may enter only ONCE at each location! Duplicate entries will be removed and will disqualify you from the drawing completely.
- Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- We will make calls on Monday, December 7th. YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE – we will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls. Each store will call winners separately.
- Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- Winners are eligible for one bottle ONLY.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- Bottles must be picked up by end of business on Tuesday, December 8th. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet.