Old Fourth Distillery Bottled-in-Bond Bourbon Whiskey
750ml for $49.99 (cash price)
Our Green's hand-selected, 100 proof, Bottled-in-Bond, Old 4th Distillery Bourbon is in stock at both ATL locations.
"Old Fourth Distillery is proud to announce our long-awaited whiskey. When we started talking about opening a distillery in 2012, we knew we wanted to make whiskey, but that takes time and, in our case, it’s taken 4 years for our initial release. We barreled this bourbon in Jan. 2015 and racked it in East Atlanta in a small warehouse where the southern seasons have matured it to perfection.
Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897: not many distilleries try for such a rare and difficult designation. What does it mean? Quality of the highest standard
- Made by a single distillery in a single season
- Aged in a federally bonded warehouse under U.S. government supervision
- At least 4 years old
- Bottled at 100 proof
- Aged in new white American oak (Medium Char.)
- Produced in the USA
- Nothing added but water
We take the finishing process even further to create a high quality whiskey unlike anything at this price point. Aficionados as well as beginners will surely appreciate.
- Unfiltered (we run the smithed bourbon through a single cotton plate filter to remove bits of char left from the barrel, we don’t use charcoal or active carbon filtering nor do we cold filter)
- Single Barrel (each barrel will yield approximately 33 cases) each will have it’s own distinct flavors and personality.
- Very limited 2019 release (75 barrels)"