Bourbon Lottery 2019 - Assembly St
The Lottery has Concluded. Congrats to the Winners!
This Lottery concluded on Dec. 27th. Congrats to the Winners!
We will release our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and Buffalo Trace Antique Collection through a lottery. This lottery is for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it is not a giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER
- An entry box will be placed on the liquor side of our Green’s store located at 400 Assembly St, Columbia, SC 29201. You may enter the drawing starting Wednesday, December 18th at 12pm until Tuesday, December 24th by 7pm. Names will be drawn on Friday, December 27th.
- You may enter only ONCE at each Green's store location! Duplicate entries will be removed and will disqualify you from the drawing completely.
Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
You may only enter your name. Not your wife’s, Not your brother’s, sisters, mother’s, father’s, aunt’s, uncle’s, cousin’s, friend’s, or some bloke you met at the pub…….
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- Winners are eligible to purchase one bottle ONLY.
- We will make calls on Friday, December 27th, beginning at 9 a.m. YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE. We will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing. We will handle the drawing before store hours and will contact winners by phone only.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- Bottles must be picked up by 7pm on Saturday, January 4th. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet!