2020 Bourbon Lottery - Assembly
*The Lottery Has Concluded*
This year's Bourbon Lottery has concluded. All winners have been contacted. Congrats to the winners!
We will release our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and other allocated bourbons through a lottery. This lottery is for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it is not a giveaway! Entry and purchase are in-store only.
HOW TO ENTER
- An entry box will be placed on the liquor side of our Green’s store located at 400 Assembly St. You may enter the drawing starting Monday, December 14, at 9am until Saturday, December 19, by 7pm. Names will be drawn on Monday, December 21. We will NOT accept early entries.
- You may enter only ONCE at this location! Duplicate entries will be removed and will disqualify you from the drawing completely.
- Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
- You may only enter your name. Not your wife’s, Not your brother’s, sisters, mother’s, father’s, aunt’s, uncle’s, cousin’s, friend’s, or some bloke you met at the pub…
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- We will make calls on Monday, December 21. YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE!! We will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls. We will begin calling around 12pm and will call from a local (803) number.
- Winners are eligible for one bottle ONLY.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing. We will contact winners by phone only.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- Bottles must be picked up by 7pm on Saturday, December 26. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet!